In terms of simple sides for Asian inspired (or any!) dishes, this one is quick, easy, and delicious. Sauteing the green beans in the sesame oil and garlic adds a great flavor to the beans without any too many calories. Depending on your preferences, you could add 1 tbsp. of soy sauce to up the Asian flavors, add some red chili flakes if you like things spicy, or add some ginger along with the garlic.
Sesame Green Beans
- Print Recipe
- Download PDF
- 1.5 lbs green beans
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp vegetable oil (or avocado oil or coconut oil)
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp water (more if needed)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Get IngredientsNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.