Teriyaki Flank Steak is packed with Asian flavors from a quick and healthy homemade teriyaki sauce. Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down
My Mom makes the most amazing teriyaki wings and it is something we all look forward to when we go home. They were a constant at any party we had and everyone predictably fought for the last one. Recently I was craving those wings but staring at an almost empty fridge with a flank steak I needed to use, I decided to use her wings to inspire the marinade for today's teriyaki flank steak recipe. This can be grilled or broiled depending on the time of year and leftovers are delicious in salads or Asian inspired tacos.
Teriyaki Flank Steak
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce (GF if needed)
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 U orange, juiced
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1.33 lbs. lean flank steak
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.