This creamy spinach polenta is such a dreamy side dish. Packed with Parmesan cheese and earthy spinach, it screams comfort food and makes the perfect side dish for slow roasted meats, veggies, and beans. Personally I love serving it with this Slow Cooker Beef Ragu, Italian Red Pepper Chicken, and Pork Paprikash. Some folks have reached out nervous about making polenta since it has turned out gritty in the past. The key I have found is adding the polenta very slowly and stirring it constantly at the beginning.
Creamy Spinach Polenta
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 cups vegetable broth (or chicken broth)
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup polenta, dry
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.