Simple recipes are sometimes the best like this flavor packed Lemon Dijon Grilled Chicken Thighs.
Lately I have been grilling at least two or three nights a week. Partly because it is just too hot to turn on the oven or stand near the stove and mostly because I love that there is so much less clean up with a grilled dish. Since simple is sometimes better on the grill, I usually turn to easy marinades to get my grilling dishes ready. This simple marinade of lemon, Dijon mustard, garlic, and oregano is perfect for chicken thighs or breasts is you prefer. Paired with a simple salad, grilled veggies, or rice - it's a delicious, healthy dinner.
Grilled Lemon Dijon Chicken Thighs
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard (make sure Paleo/Whole30 friendly)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.