There are so many ways to make delicious and healthy pasta dishes! These tasty recipes use lean proteins, lots of vegetables, and lightened-up sauces for easy and nutritious meals.
Sometimes a girl just needs a bowl of pasta. For me, those days are almost every Monday. I know it's cliche, but Mondays just get the best of me most weeks. My to-do list seems never-ending, my mind wanders and misses the weekend, and the alarm clock goes off too soon.
So to make Mondays a little bit better, I usually plan on making pasta. Not only is it comforting, it's also usually easy and quick. Here are some of my favorite healthier pasta recipes, what are yours?
- Sugar Snap Pea and Bacon Pasta, 412 calories
- Creamy Tomato, Mushroom, Spinach, and Pasta, 298 calories
- Pasta with No Cook Tomato Sauce, 281 calories
- Creamy Cajun Chicken Shells, 375 calories
- Baked Roasted Vegetable Ziti, 365 calories
- Pasta Primavera, 391 calories
- Healthier Peanut Noodles, 396 calories
- Slow Cooker Sausage Gnocchi Soup, 310 calories
- Cheddar Carrot Mac and Cheese, 321 calories
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo, 373 calories
- Zucchini Pesto Pasta with Chicken, 374 calories
- Creamy Chicken Tortellini with Spinach, 498 calories
- One Pot Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta, 410 calories
- Baked Ziti Bolognese, 314 calories
- Vegetable Alfredo, 366 calories
- Sausage and Pepper Pasta Shells, 379 calories
- Creamy Tortellini with Tomatoes, 309 calories
- Baked Zucchini Pasta, 291 calories
- Chicken Sausage Pasta with Broccoli, 422 calories
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta, 331 calories
Meal Plan Members! Theme nights are a great way to make meal planning easier. In the suggested weekly meal plans, Monday is often pasta night! Consider saving these recipes in your Favorites or Recipe Queue for times when you want to swap in a new pasta recipe for Mondays. Then you can quickly adjust your meal plan without having to search for a new recipe.