Healthy Peanut Noodles with Chicken
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 8 oz soba noodles
- 3/4 lb. boneless and skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup PB2 ( or Better’n Peanut Butter or reduced fat creamy peanut butter)
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 U red pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 U celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 4 U chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.