This simple four ingredient Skillet Lemon Oregano Chicken couldn't be easier and has so much delicious Greek flavor.
Lately I have been on a citrus kick and adding citrus to just about everything. And surprisingly this simple chicken dish packed with lemon was one of our favorite meals last week. The combination of lemon, garlic, and oregano just works and the chicken ends up moist and packed with flavor. It can be made quickly in a skillet or tossed on the grill and I highly recommend making a double batch since it is perfect for leftover salads and grain bowls. I also highly recommend topping the end product with lots of feta cheese and some sliced black olives, if that's your thing, and hopefully it is. So good.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Skillet Lemon Oregano Chicken
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Stir together the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Marinate the chicken in this mixture for 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, heat a skillet over medium high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade, letting excess drip off.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.