- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb tilapia, cut into 1/2 cubes*
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1/2 U red onion, minced
- 1 U jalapeno, seeds removed and minced (or more to taste)
- 1/2 U mango, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 U red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 U avocado, chopped
- Salt to taste
Place the tilapia and onion in a non-reactive container and cover completely with lime juice. Cover and place in the fridge for 45-60 minutes until the fish is fully cooked through with the lime juice. It will be white.
Take the tilapia out of the fridge and drain off the lime juice. Add the remaining ingredients and salt to taste. Enjoy on it’s own, with baked tortilla chips, as a tostada on an oven baked tortilla, or even over rice for a delicious meal.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.