Low Carb Pork Fried Rice
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. raw ginger, minced
- 4 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 lb. lean pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 2 U eggs
- 4 U egg whites
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 5 U green onions, chopped
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup broccoli, diced
- 2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor to create rice like pieces. You can also finely dice it into rice like pieces. Set aside.
Heat your pan over medium high heat. Whisk together the eggs and egg whites and season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tsp. of vegetable oil to the pan. Add the eggs and cook until just scrambled. Remove from pan and set aside.
Add the pork. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked. Remove and set aside. Do in batches if needed.
Add the remaining vegetable oil and sesame oil to the hot pan. Add the cauliflower, broccoli, scallions, cabbage, garlic, ginger, and any other veggies you like along with ¼ cup water. Cook for 5-6 minutes until they just begin to soften.
Add the pork, soy sauce, and egg. Stir together and cook for 1 more minute.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.