Low Carb Pork Fried Rice
- crop_freeCook Mode
- Print Recipe
- Download PDF
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. raw ginger, minced
- 4 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 lb. lean pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 2 U eggs
- 4 U egg whites
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 5 U green onions, chopped
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup broccoli, diced
- 2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- Get IngredientsNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.