Zucchini and Tomato Soup with Sausage
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/2 lb ground lean sweet Italian turkey sausage
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 3 U garlic cloves, minced
- 2 U ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 lb zucchini, cut into half moons
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Add the sausage, celery, pepper, onion, and garlic to a medium hot pot. Break up and brown for about 8 minutes until browned.
Add the zucchini, broth, diced tomatoes with juice, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.