Crunchy Brussels Sprout Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 4 tbsp canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 U garlic cloves
- 1 U lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp water (or more if needed)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
To make the dressing, in a small bowl stir together the pumpkin, tahini, olive oil, and lemon juice. Then slowly begin adding water, a little at a time. Do this until the mixture is light and creamy and at the thickness you want. Stir in the yogurt and garlic. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.