Crispy Parmesan Onion Straws
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U sweet Vidalia onions, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Bake for 12 minutes and then shake the baking sheet. Bake for 5-15 minutes longer until crispy. The cooking time varies so much because the size of the onions and your oven will make a big difference in this recipe. You want to take them out when they are beginning to brown, caramelize, and crisp up on the edges.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.