Cauliflower rice is one of my favorite low carb sides and I am always looking for ways to mix it up. Recently I was inspired to cook the cauliflower rice in some leftover coconut milk and I fell in love with the outcome. It's creamy, full of coconut flavor, and makes the perfect side dish for Asian, Indian, and tropical dishes. Depending on how you are serving it, consider adding chopped fruit like pineapple or mango.
Coconut Cilantro Cauliflower Rice
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 U garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 cup lite canned coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 U lime (zest and juice)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.