videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Spread Matzo on a large piece of foil. Spread half of the mozzarella cheese on the Matzo. Season with salt, pepper, and any spices you are using.
- Place in the oven, directly on the rack, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Take out and add the sauce, remaining Mozzarella cheese, and the Parmesan cheese. Add any toppings you may be using.
- Return to oven and cook for between 8-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.