As I write this post, I am currently shoveling this black bean, mango, and quinoa salad into my mouth and attempting to type with my one free hand. It’s not pretty, but I just can’t get enough of this salad. The nutty quinoa, earthy black beans, sweet mango, corn, cilantro, lime juice, and spices make the perfect combination for this hearty salad of what I am sure will turn out to be lots of quinoa salads now that the weather is warming up. Yum. What are your favorite quinoa or grain based salads?
Black Bean, Mango, and Quinoa Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.5 cups cooked quinoa
- 1.5 cups canned black beans, drained
- 1 cup corn (fresh, canned, or defrosted frozen)
- 1 U green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup mango, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.