Turkey Sausage, Chickpea, and Butternut Squash Soup
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 U onion, minced
- 4 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb. lean ground turkey sausage
- 2 U celery ribs, chopped
- 1 U carrot, peeled and chopped
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 14 oz canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 U lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.