We all ( I think!) have mornings when we wake up absolutely starving. You know what I mean, where it feels like your stomach was growling so loud it woke you up from a dead sleep? Well on those mornings, I find the best solution for me is something packed with protein and healthy fats. When I reach for something more carbohydrate heavy like cereal or oatmeal, I need a snack within the hour; but when I reach for things like eggs and avocado, I stay full much longer. On those days, this quick veggie scramble is a delicious and quick breakfast. You can use any vegetables you have on hand, just make sure to add the tomatoes and avocado, it really makes everything pop.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Veggie Scramble with Avocado
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add the veggies and cook for 3-4 minutes until tender crisp.
- Add the eggs and stir frequently to scramble to desired doneness.
- Top with salt, pepper, diced tomato, and avocado.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.