Slow cooked pork ranks up there as one of my favorite foods. Tender, delicious, packed with flavor, and low in calories when made with lean tendeloin – it’s easy, versatile, and so so tasty. This basic recipe makes a tasty pork dish all on it’s own but crisped up in the broiler and then tossed with barbecue or honey and orange, and you have a killer combination. Use leftovers in tacos, burritos, a simple ragu, salads, or sandwiches.
Sunday Slow Cooker: Simple Slow Cooker Pork
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2.5 lbs extra lean pork tenderloin
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.