videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Sunday Slow Cooker: Simple Slow Cooker Pork
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Add everything to the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shred or slice. You are going to use half of the recipe for tonight and half for dinner on Tuesday.
- For crispy pork (recommended!): Preheat the broiler and spread out the pork on a baking sheet. Broil for 4-5 minutes until nice and crispy.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.