Honey Lime Chicken
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thick strips
- 1/4 cup cilantro, packed
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 2 U garlic cloves
- 1.5 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp red pepper lakes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp plain nonfat yogurt
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Add the cilantro, lime juice, garlic, honey, salt, cumin, red pepper flakes, olive oil, and yogurt to a food processor. Pulse until a marinade/sauce is formed.
Marinate the chicken in half of the mixture overnight, ideally for around 24 hours. Save remaining sauce for dipping/drizzling.
When ready to cook, remove chicken and let excess marinate drip off. Using a grill or grill pan, preheat the grill and cook the chicken for about 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.