Creamy Avocado Salsa Verde
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/2 lb tomatillos, husked and quartered
- 2 U garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 U avocado
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 U jalapeno pepper (or serrano, seeded, adjust to taste)
- salt and pepper
Add everything to a food processor or blender and pulse to desired consistency. I like mine smooth and creamy but it is also delicious as a chunky salsa.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.