Yesterday I shared this quick and easy Buffalo Chicken Sloppy Joes recipe and today I wanted to share the celery ranch slaw that I make as the perfect side or sandwich topping. It's crunchy, crispy, and the homemade ranch dressing tames the spice of the buffalo chicken making it a winning combo. It's also great on its own as a salad or side dish, and I envision myself making it a lot this summer when the warm weather comes back.
Celery Ranch Slaw
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 4 U ribs celery, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup lowfat buttermilk
- 3 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tbsp. chives
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Mix together the yogurt, buttermilk, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, parsley, chives, dill, onion powder, pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Taste and season if needed.
Toss with coleslaw mix and celery.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.