Sesame Chicken with Broccoli
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.