So let’s start with a bit of honesty. These chips are not potato chips so don’t let anyone fool you. Now don’t get me wrong, I think these crispy vegetable chips are pretty delicious, they just aren’t potato chips, no matter how many people claim they are. What kale chips do bring to the table is a crispy, airy, salty chip that is packed with nutrients and tastes great in my opinion. If it’s your first time with kale chips, I recommend trying the higher calorie version to start, then slowly work down to less oil over time. I like to eat kale chips now with just a touch of cooking spray, but the olive oil definitely creates more crunch and adds a great flavor.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb kale, stem removed and roughly chopped
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 U garlic cloves minced, divided
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Salt and pepper
- 1.5 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.