These Healthy Shrimp Boil Foil Packets are packed with shrimp, andouille sausage, red potatoes, green beans, mushrooms, and lots of Cajun seasoning for an easy and delicious dinner made on the grill or in the oven.
The first time I ever had a shrimp boil, I immediately fell in love. Growing up in New England, this was the southern version of my beloved clam bakes that I missed so much. And while recreating a New England clambake is almost impossible for a quick and easy weeknight meal, recreating a shrimp boil is actually surprisingly easy. All you need is some good Cajun seasoning, a lean Andouille chicken sausage, red potatoes, and some summer corn. I like to throw in some extra veggies to add some nutrients and then everything is tossed on the grill (or in the stove) for a delicious meal that's ready in under thirty minutes.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 U lean chicken sausages, sliced (about one pound, I used andouille)
- 2 U ears corn, quartered
- 1.33 cups green beans
- 1 cup mushrooms (I used baby bellas)
- 1 U sweet onion, chopped
- 1 lb. red potatoes, chopped (I used baby red potatoes quartered)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.