- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 U lemons
- 3 U garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary (or 1/4 tsp. dried per serving)
- 2 tbsp fresh sage (or 1/4 tsp. dried per serving)
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
Zest and juice the lemons.
Stir together the yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, rosemary, and sage. Marinate the chicken overnight in the fridge or for at least 1 hour covered on the counter.
When ready to cook, preheat the grill to medium high. Remove the chicken from the marinade, shaking off any excess. Grill for 7-8 minutes per side or until cooked through completely. You can also bake in a 400 degree oven in a glass baking dish for 30-35 minutes until cooked through.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.