videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U zucchini, cut in fourths length wise
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 4 tbsp marinara sauce (I like Eden Organic, which is only 1 point per 1/2 cup)
- 4 tbsp part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz. turkey pepperoni (12 slices)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the zucchini into fourths lengthwise and then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and oregano. Place on a piece of tin foil or small baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Take the zucchini out of the oven and add the 1 tbsp sauce, 1 tbsp cheese, and 3 pepperonis to each zucchini along with any additional toppings your choose. Make sure to account for any additional points if you choose ingredients with a pointsplus value greater than 0.
- Return the pizza to the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until the cheese begins to bubble on the top.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.