Pumpkin Chocolate Brownie Bites
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/4 cup Dutch cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 U packet Stevia
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp vegetable (or safflower oil)
- 2 tbsp reduced fat milk
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. In another bowl, mix together the wet ingredients. Then stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Pour into a mini muffin tin and cook for 20 minutes until cooked through.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.