Pepperoni, Pineapple, and Jalapeno Pizzas with under 300 calories that are ready in just 10 minutes make the perfect lunch or dinner. Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down
Pepperoni, Pineapple, and Jalapeno Pizzas will quickly become your favorite pizza combo and with under 300 calories for a whole pizza, it's a guilt free meal that tastes indulgent.
There are no words for how delicious these pizzas are. The combination of savory from the pepperoni, sweet from the pineapple, and spicy from the jalapeno is magic. As someone who normally prefers a straight cheese pizza, I was shocked at how much I loved this combo.
Lately I just haven't had any energy to cook a big dinner. I blame it on the fact that it is HOT outside and we don't have air conditioning. Anything that will take more than 15-20 minutes seems like a daunting task and we have been living on quick and easy recipes. And since we all love pizza, it has been on repeat lately with a big salad. Usually I like to make a pizza bar where everyone can make their own. I spread out a bunch of toppings and everyone builds their own pizza. And this delicious combination came out of that. What originally was going to be a Hawaiian pizza, except we ran out of ham, turned into this amazing combo. Seriously - it's so good, you need to make it as soon as possible.
Here are some things to keep in mind when making this Pepperoni, Pineapple, and Jalapeno Pizza
- Usually I use a flatbread or low carb wrap for the crust to keep the pizza light, but any pizza dough would work. You could make your own or use a store bought pizza dough if you prefer a thicker crust.
- When it comes to pepperoni, you have three choices for this pizza - traditional pork pepperoni, turkey pepperoni, or vegetarian pepperoni. They turkey and vegetarian pepperoni are lighter options and you would be surprised at how delicious the vegetarian version can be.
- If you can't handle spice, replace the jalapeno peppers with thinly sliced green bell peppers. They will add a nice crunch and earthy element to the pizza but will keep things tame when it comes to heat. You can always sprinkle some red pepper flakes on top if you find you want a little bite.
- My preference for this pizza is fresh pineapple since it has more texture than the canned variety. However it will work with canned pineapple as well, just make sure to remove any excess moisture so that the pizza doesn't get soggy. This is especially important with a flat bread or low carb wrap.
Looking for more pizza recipes?
- Shrimp Scampi Flatbread
- Spinach Artichoke Pizza
- Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- Zucchini Pepperoni Pizzas
- Vegetable and Pepperoni Pizza
- Portobello Mini Pizza
Here are some of the products and tools I used to make this recipe:
- When it comes to low carb wraps and flatbreads, Flatout Flatbreads are definitely my favorite for a healthier option. Most of their wraps and flatbreads have between 90-130 calories (2-4 SP) and they taste great.
- Lately I have been obsessed with these Sweet and Spicy Pickled Jalapenos from Trader Joe's and they taste amazing on this pizza.
- If you don't like to place the pizza directly on the oven rack, then I recommend using a pizza stone to ensure a crispy crust. They truly make a difference when cooking a pizza and work in the oven or on the grill. If you are using traditional pizza dough, this will help you make a restaurant quality crust.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Pepperoni, Pineapple, and Jalapeno Pizzas
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the flatbread directly on the oven rack and cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from the oven. Spread with marinara sauce. Sprinkle with pepperoni, pineapple, and jalapenos. Top with cheese.
Return to oven and cook for 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted and flatbread is crispy.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.