Who doesn't love pizza? Unfortunately the take-out kind is normally packed with calories and fat so I prefer to make it at home where I can control the ingredients. This simple and quick pizza is made with a store bought thin crust pizza dough and then layered with delicious veggies, pepperoni, and cheese. The whole family will love it and it's ready in 20 minutes.
Vegetable and Pepperoni Pizza
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U Boboli whole wheat thin crust pizza
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 U green pepper, sliced thin
- 1/2 U red onion, sliced thin
- 2 U garlic cloves, grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce, no sugar added
- 1/2 cup turkey pepperoni, chopped (or vegetarian pepperoni)
- 3/4 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Spread the pizza sauce in a thin layer on pizza, leaving about 1 inch around the edges. Then add the cheese, parmesan, vegetables, pepperoni, and Italian seasoning.
Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Cut into pieces.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.