I am obsessed with grain bowls and salads at the moment. Literally every time I make quinoa or another hearty grain, I double or triple the recipe to make sure I have enough leftover for quick and healthy lunches and dinners like today's Mediterranean Quinoa Bowl. Now the secret sauce that makes this recipe so good is the hummus dressing. It couldn't be easier - it's just hummus, lemon juice, water, and any spices you want to add - but it adds so much flavor since you get a little hummus in every bite.
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad Bowl with Hummus Dressing
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup quinoa
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 U cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 U red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/4 U red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. water
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.