videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Low Carb Coconut Pancakes
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and Stevia.
- In another bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add the coconut flour to the wet ingredients and stir to incorporate. The batter will be thick. Add additional almond milk or water to the batter if you would like a thinner pancake.
- Heat a nonstick griddle or skillet over medium high heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Add batter, about 1/4 cup per pancake, to the skillet, spreading with a spoon if needed. Cook until bottom of browned and batter is firm, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.