videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Low Carb Coconut Muffins
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Whisk together the eggs, butter, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract, and sugar substitute.
- In another bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly add the coconut flour to the wet ingredients and stir to incorporate. The batter will be thick.
- Pour into prepared standard muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.