videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Carrot and Zucchini Bread
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9 X 5 bread pan with cooking spray or cover with parchment paper.
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- In another bowl combine the eggs, olive oil, and applesauce. Stir in the brown sugar. Then stir in the carrots and zucchini.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes until cooked through.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.