With football season gearing up this weekend, it’s time to start to talk about football food, which I’d venture to say we get all get behind whether or not we are true fans of the game. As a Notre Dame grad and native New Englander, football runs in my veins but I’d be lying if I didn’t admit I get just as excited about all the delicious food. So whether you whip up these tasty slow cooker meatballs for the big game or for a delicious family dinner, they are sure to please. Serve them drizzled with some light ranch or blue cheese dressing and I would be remiss if I didn’t tell you they make a killer taco.
Buffalo Chicken and Quinoa Meatballs
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 lbs. 99% lean ground chicken
- 3/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 U carrot, minced
- 1 U celery rib, minced
- 1 U large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1.5 cups buffalo sauce (like Frank’s)
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.