videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
BBQ Cheddar Jalapeno Chicken Meatballs
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb 95% lean ground chicken
- 1 U jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 U egg
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp onions, diced
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (adjust or leave out for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-free)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
Mix together the chicken, jalapenos, cheese, cilantro, egg, cumin, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, onions, and garlic.
Roll into about 4 meatballs per serving.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until completely cooked through.
While still hot, toss with your favorite barbecue sauce.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.