- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 U English cucumber, diced
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Place the yogurt and cucumbers in a cheesecloth over a sieve and place in the refrigerator to drain for 3-4 hours. If you do not have cheesecloth, you can also use paper towels but it won’t work quite as well.
Once the yogurt has drained, add in the garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Stir well and return to the fridge for at least 30 minutes for the flavors to blend. Enjoy.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.