Peanut Butter Banana Oat Bars
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.5 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 U egg, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 U bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. flax seeds
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray an 8 X 8 baking dish with cooking spray.
Mix together the oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon. Stir in the milk, honey, egg, and vanilla extract. Then add the mashed banana, peanut butter, and flax seeds. Stir until combined.
Pour into the baking dish. Cook for 25-35 minutes until cooked through.
Let cool and slice into bars.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.