Creamy Spinach Artichoke Sauce
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp flour (leave out for low-carb or gluten-free)
- 1 U shallot, minced
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
- 10 oz frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted and chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.