- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 24 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 U jalapenos, seeded and minced (or 1 poblano for a milder flavor)
- 2 tbsp onion, minced
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp flour (or arrowroot for low carb and gluten free)
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 cup canned nonfat evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 U lemon, juiced
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Heat an oven proof pan over medium high heat. Add the vegetable oil. Once it is nice and hot, sear the chicken breasts on both sides and then place in the oven to cook for 20-25 minutes. You want the chicken to reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees but cooking time might vary slightly depending on the thickness of the breast.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.