- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb broccoli, chopped
- 2 U apples, sliced thin
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/8 cup roasted salted sunflower seeds
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Blanch or steam the broccoli for 2-3 minutes until bright green and just tender. You can blanch in boiling water, use a steamer basket, or even microwave for about 2 minutes. Run under cool water immediately and let drain.
In the bottom of a large bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Add the broccoli, apples, arugula, and sunflower seeds. Toss together and let chill for at least 15 minutes before serving.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.