16 Healthy Baked Salmon Recipes
Baked salmon is one of the easiest dinner options around! Here are sixteen delicious and diverse recipes for baking salmon in the oven.
Baked salmon is one of my favorite things to make when I need a quick and healthy dinner. With just a couple of ingredients and about twenty minutes, you can have an amazing meal on the table. Today I am excited to share sixteen of my go-to healthy baked salmon dishes.
1. Italian Salmon with Tomato Basil Salad is baked in the oven with Italian seasoning and then topped with a delicious tomato, basil, and balsamic vinegar salad. So fresh and delicious.
2. Blackened Salmon packs a punch with a savory and spicy spice blend that is made from spices most people have in their pantry.
3. Cilantro Lime Salmon in Foil is baked in the oven in an aluminum foil packet to ensure the salmon stays nice and moist. This fast and easy recipe is one of the best ways to make salmon.
4. Teriyaki Salmon is a delicious way to make Asian salmon at home. Great for sushi bowls, to serve with stir-fried vegetables, or simply with steamed rice.
5. One Pan Roasted Salmon, Sweet Potatoes, and Asparagus comes together in less than 20 minutes for a complete meal baked on a single sheet pan.
6. Dijon Baked Salmon is made with just six ingredients but tastes like restaurant salmon with a delicious Dijon lemon sauce.
7. Maple Mustard Glazed Salmon is a quick and flavorful baked salmon dish with tasty maple syrup and whole grain mustard glaze. Ready in just 20 minutes.
8. Baked Garlic Lemon Salmon in Foil is cooked with lemon, honey, and garlic sauce. The foil packet guarantees a tender, perfectly cooked salmon every time.
9. Easy Honey Garlic Broiled Salmon is a great way to make salmon in just 10 minutes! The honey garlic sauce creates the most delicious glaze on this easy salmon recipe.
11. Cajun Salmon is covered with olive oil and a slightly spicy Cajun seasoning blend for a quick and easy dinner. Serve it with roasted vegetables and rice.
12. Brown Sugar Salmon is a kid favorite when it comes to baked salmon with a crunchy brown sugar crust that's sweet and savory.
13. Honey Chipotle Salmon with Mango Salsa sis the perfect summer salmon dish with sweet and spicy flavors. The dish is finished with a fresh and light mango salsa.
14. Honey Glazed Salmon with Vegetables is great when you want to make the main dish and side all in one! Just add some steamed rice for a complete meal.
15. Sheet Pan Roasted Salmon with Squash and Green Beans is a healthy and nutritious sheet pan meal that is ready in just 20 minutes!
16. Salmon Patties can be made in a skillet or baked in the oven for a delicious appetizer or main course. They also make a really tasty salmon burger.
What are your favorite healthy baked salmon recipes?