Grilled Chicken, Zucchini, and Quinoa Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 U zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cilantro, diced
- 1 tbsp mint, diced
- 1 tbsp chives, diced
- 4 cups spinach
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium heat. Rub the chicken breast with 1/4 tbsp. olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper. Toss the zuchinni with 1/4 tbsp. olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken and zucchini for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Chop into bite sized pieces.
Whisk together the olive oil, mustard, honey, cilantro, mint, and chives.
Toss together the chicken, zucchini, quinoa, dressing, and spinach.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.