Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wraps
See Recipe Now
- 2 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup carrots, diced
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp buffalo sauce (more or less to taste, this is spicy)
- 2 tsp ranch seasoning (store bought or homemade, more to taste)
- 4 low carb wraps
- 2 cups greens
Stir together the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, buffalo sauce, and ranch seasoning. Taste and adjust as needed adding more buffalo sauce, ranch seasoning, salt, and/or pepper.
Add the chicken, celery, and carrots. Stir together well. Taste and season as needed.
Lay your wrap and spread out the greens and any other veggies you like. Add the chicken salad, Fold up the bottom of the wrap (so the chicken doesn't fall out) and roll.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen