Grilled Honey Chipotle Chicken
See Recipe Now
- 1.33 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 canned chipotle peppers in adobo, seeded
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup ketchup (low sugar for lower calorie)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 green onion, sliced (for serving, optional)
Add the chipotle peppers, garlic, ketchup, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and salt to a food processor or blender. Blend into a smooth sauce.
Season with chicken with salt and pepper and lightly spray with cooking spray if needed. Using a medium hot grill or grill pan, cook the chicken for about 5 minutes per side depending on the thickness of the breasts. It should reach 165 degrees.
Dip the grilled breasts in the sauce to coat. Serve the remaining sauce on the side.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen