Egg Roll Bowl (15 Minute Meal)
See Recipe Now
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (or olive)
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 lb. lean ground chicken (99% lean)
- 6 cups coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup shelled edamame (leave out for Whole30)
- 4 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp Sriracha (optional)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Heat the sesame oil over medium high heat. Add the onion and cook 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
Add the chicken and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, for 5-6 minutes until no longer pink.
Add the cole slaw mix and edamame. Stir. Mix together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, black pepper, and Sriracha if using. Add to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes until cabbage is tender-crisp. Taste and season with additional soy sauce if needed.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen