See Recipe Now
- 1 low carb wrap (like a Flatout Light wrap or similar)
- 3 tbsp marinara sauce
- 2 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the flatbread on a baking sheet and cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from oven. Add a thin layer of sauce. Then add the mozzarella cheese, cherry tomato halves, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
Bake for 4-5 minutes until cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
Top with basil and balsamic glaze.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen