Tuscan White Bean Skillet
See Recipe Now
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes (lightly packed in oil)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional, to taste)
- 20 oz canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 14 oz canned diced fire roasted tomatoes, undrained
- 14 oz artichoke hearts, rinsed and chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Salt and pepper
Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook for 4-5 minutes until beginning to soften.
Add the sundried tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Cook for one minute until fragrant.
Add the beans, tomatoes, and artichoke hearts. Bring to a simmer and turn the heat down to low. Cover and let simmer for 10 minutes.
Open and stir in the spinach. Cook 1-2 minutes until wilted. Season well with salt and pepper.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen