Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
See Recipe Now
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce (homemade or store bought, low sugar)
- 1.33 lbs boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into large chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
Add the teriyaki sauce and cubed steak to a ziploc bag or container. Let it marinate for 30 minutes up to 1 hour in the refrigerator. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water during this time.
Preheat the grill to high heat and lightly oil the grill grates. While the grill heats up, thread the bell peppers, red onions and steak onto the skewers.
Grill the skewers for 8-12 minutes, or until the steak is cooked to your liking. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen