See Recipe Now
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt (or full fat)
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey (more to taste for a more traditional sweet slaw)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 16 oz. tri-color coleslaw mix (about 6 cups shredded purple cabbage, green cabbage, and carrots)
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Mix together the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper to make the coleslaw dressing.
Stir in the shredded coleslaw mix. For best results, refrigerate for 30-60 minutes. Stir in green onions and season as needed.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen