Lemon Lime Popsicles
See Recipe Now
- 2 lemons, juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 lime, juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/4 cup honey (or agave, simple syrup)
- 2.5 cups water (or coconut water)
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
- 1 lime, sliced (optional)
In a large container, stir together the lemon juice, Iime juice, and honey. Add the water or coconut water. Taste and adjust sweetness or flavor as needed. It should taste like really good lemonade.
If using fresh slices of lemon or lime in the popsicles (or other fruit like raspberries, blueberries, or strawberries), add them to the popsicle molds. Pour in the lemon lime mixture.
Freeze for at least 4 hours or until completely frozen. To serve, run the popsicle mold under warm water for 5-10 seconds to easily remove the popsicles.
You may also enjoy…
For more Stress-Free Healthy Recipes visit Slender Kitchen